View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 10:44 AM   #4
tarheel52

This is by far my favorite dare/task on Get Dare. I’m writing this reply laying still naked on my floor after almost an hour and a half of exercise and jerking ending in a fun orgasm. It’s the perfect mix of exercise, stroking, jerking for a certain time, edging and forced rest. The rest is great for the exercise but my cock wanted pleasure.

It took me 1:26 to reach level 100 (actually rolled to 101). I wish I would have counted my total number of push ups, sit ups, squats, jumping jacks, wall sits, and strokes. I know I edged 7 times. Next time I’ll take notes of all my totals.

Going from stroking my hard dick to exercising over and over made me ooze tons of precum. Doing push ups towards the end, my dick was dropping onto the floor into a large puddle of precum.

I’ll definitely do this again. But will probably make different options for the orgasm. This time I rolled a 3 to squat, cum in my hand and lick it clean. I enjoy being forced to eat my cum, but next time I’m going to mix in the risk of ruining my orgasm.

The thought of exercising, stroking and edging for an hour and a half for it to end in a ruined orgasm is exhilarating and is making my dick hard again just thinking about it. For next time, my orgasm roll will follow your step 100, but have all odd numbers result in a ruined orgasm.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post: