View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 05:46 AM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
You have me intrigued Sir. Please continue
You blush violently, closing your eyelids tightly. I guessed! "So you are here because you lost a bet. And what am I supposed to do with you now? I see no trace of constraint or violence on your body, nor do your wrists and ankles have any scratches or signs of attempts to free yourself, I must assume that you are voluntarily in this situation, isn't it?" you open your eyes and, reluctantely, nod. I slide my fingertips along the attachment of your thighs, back and forth, and from one side to the other, passing every time closer to your clit hood, you close your eyes and seem to enjoy my touch. "And then, I suppose I can do anything I want with you, right? Is this the forfeit?" You slightly open your eyes, shyly turn your face and nod again. I go on sliding my fingers on your crotch, now I'm barely touching your clit hood, and you close your eyes again. "Would you tell me the story, if I take off your gag? And would you let me put it on again, if I ask?" you nod again, keeping your eyes closed, ashamed that the pleasure given by my touch is overwhelming the feeling of disgrace to be naked and at the mercy of an unknown man. I undo the gag and free your mouth, and at the first thing that I hear from you is a deep moan caused by my fingertip brushing your clit.

"What's your name, dear?"
"Claaaahhhireehhh" Uhmmm... Maybe better to leave your clit alone for now... "So, Claire, would you mind to tell me why you are in such a situation, not that I'm complaining, of course...."

"Well, Sir..."

Last edited by redcamel; 11-08-2023 at 05:50 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote