View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 12:12 AM   #9
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
You feel even more ashamed seeing my eyes scanning every detail of your beautiful naked body. You feel my gaze moving on your skin and it becomes as a phisical contact that gives you goosebumps. As my face comes closer to your tits to enjoy a closer sight, you can almost feel the contrast among the fresh sensation given by my breath and the warmth of my skin close to yours, and the sudden stiffening of your nipples paint a slight smile on my face.

The time seems suspended to you, while I slowly and quietly take visual possession of your body. Your wriggling has left place to a deep but regular breathing that lifts and lowers your chest and belly. A moan is muffled by your gag as you feel the warmth of my words blown from my lips right in your ear "My compliments to the hotel management, I couldn't have chosen better. If I remove your gag will you greet me or will you scream?". You don't make a move. I outline your lips stretched by the gag ball with my fingertip "I don't know yet, so the gag will remain in place, for now.". Your eyes look a little frightened, but not too much. "I see, maybe it is the first time you work in such a service?". Your eyes widen "No... you don't seem like a professional... Was it a dare? A forfeit for a bet?".

You....

To be continued?
You have me intrigued Sir. Please continue

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote