View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 10:47 AM   #1
KinkyBBW

Default Another Fucking Machine Session

I had so much fun last time I thought I would do it again. I will be using my Fucking Machine this weekend and you lovely GD users will decide my fate. This thread will be open for 48 hours starting as soon as it is posted.

During the session, I will be on my back with my legs in a harness keeping my knees up by my shoulders.

1. Each comment in this thread will add 2 minutes to my session. You can comment as many times as you like, but seperated by at least 2 other comments or 1 hour with no further comments.

2. You can choose my pussy or ass (for hygiene purposes, these will not be the same dildo attachment) if you do not select one yourself, it will default to pussy.

3. If this thread reaches a second page, page two and every page after earns me 10 minutes of nipple clamps during the session (so page 2 is 10 minutes of clamps, page 3 is 20 minutes, page 4 is 30 minutes etc.)

4. If this thread reaches page 5, I will add a lovense vibrator to my clit and post the link in this thread so GD users can control it while I'm on the fucking machine.

5. If I comment on this thread, it does not add time to the session but will count towards the nipple clamping and lovense link.

After the session, I will write a report in a blog that I will link here and I will post puctures in a Kink Talk album that I will also link here. To view the album, you will need to be a registered member of Kink Talk.

Help me have another fun, lengthy session on my Fucking Machine!

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post: