View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 06:22 AM   #268
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

One of you suggested we find a guy who is doing locktober, and for Amy and I to have fun with him. Well, we did. A young student. He was 20, fit as fuck and very good looking

We didn’t meet him till about half way through the month. He agreed to give me his key

We went to his place for the first meet and had a lot of fun stripping him naked while we were dressed. Amy thought it was hilarious that he was locked and had a lot of fun laughing at him, tormenting him by rubbing his balls and breathing on his locked cock. We then stripped ourselves and had a lot of fun making love with each other while he had to watch. He was groaning and I could feel his frustration as Amy and I are each other out, fucked each other with dildos etc. I did allow him to eat my pussy and he was good at it, bringing me to a hot orgasm while Amy was kissing me

We did this a couple of times with him. I’d like to have done more of it, but we weren’t all available at the same time. But it was great fun watching him suffer. I thought he was going to cry at one point he was so uncomfortable and frustrated 😂

Now, the best bit was yesterday, when I got to release him. Amy was in Ireland so not available so I went to his place in the morning. Not sure what he was expecting but I was going to have fun at his expense. I stripped him and tied him to a chair with his hands tied behind it so he couldn’t touch himself. I then stripped and sat in front of him with my legs wide and I rubbed my clit and fucked myself with a dildo while he watched. Then before I came I unlocked him and took off the chastity device. His cock was free for the first time in a month. A bit smelly, but it quickly grew to be fully erecte. It was a good cock. Thick, veiny, about 7”. Very nice

I straddled him and lowered my pussy was touching the tip of his cock. I could feel him quiver and his breathing was fast. I wanted to ride him hard, but this was about torment not satisfaction so I gave him a deep wet kiss and got him to beg me to let him cum

Now the fun started. I poured lube on his cock, and sat in front of him. His desperation and helplessness really turned me on. I took hold of his cock and wanked him 10times and then stopped by pulling my hand off his cock. His groans were delicious and I was going to have a lot of fun. Over the next hour I wanking him in short bursts. Enough to get him excited but not enough to satisfy. Each time he was getting closer and closer but I was going to make this last

I kept this up until he was so close to cumming so I could just keep edging him time after time. He was crying he was so desperate and I was really taking pleasure from his suffering. Finally I could tell one more quick wank and he would explode so I did it and let go as soon as I knew he couldn’t hold back. His cum exploded in a big arc. A months worth of cum from a cock that had been caged for a month a i ruined his orgasm, leaving him frustrated and upset tied in his chair, his stomach and thighs and floor covered in his sticky mess. Very satisfying

I got dressed, then untied his hands and left. His legs were still tied to the chair so he couldn’t get up and follow me and I left him in that state in his room

I don’t often domme a guy, but it can be fun to be cruel sometimes

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: