View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 12:45 AM   #27
ondra1989

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
10 - I love being exposed...

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
6 - overall pretty okay, but lacking more muscles and less bodyfat (belly)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
Ladies. In fact I think it is "unfair" setting, because the male body is imho much less appealing overall, yet mostly the guys are those with exhibitionist desires...

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
I would love to be seen in public. On the other hand, I refuse to "show off" to someone who is not interested (risk of trauma etc.)...

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
I think I would, however did not had luck to find a right group/party

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
Obviously in sauna or changing rooms in pools etc., otherwise I once stripped on the highway overpass, so there were a couple cars whose drivers have seen me...

7. Do you like to streak?
sure thing

8. What's your best exposure memory?
As I tend not to risk someones mental health by "forcing them" to see me, I am pretty limited in this, but still I did some naked driving and I am sure that the lady cyclist passing by my parked car have seen absolutely everything. Oh and also, once I was masturbating in the public shower (fitness) and did not realized someone was passing the cubicle (there were cubicles but with no curtains). I realized it only after I orgasmed and opened my eyes...

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
I don't have a problem with that but mostly I am too lazy for it...

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
as part of my sumbissive side, so very early, let say around 10-12 years of age

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
Not really. Meaning, I would not mind, but I am not looking for it

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
I guess I answered that in question 8

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
If this was somehow supervised, so the dom would be able to step in in case of any trouble, then I would love to be bondaged i.e. to tree and "left alone"

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
I have seen it in some story... Naked, tied to the bench, with the string attached to balls/penis. Covered with a jacket or something similiar. People walking around, not knowing, I am naked and tied with some extras potentialy not only in crotch, but also on nipples etc. The string, attached to my genitals should be placed somewhere, where random strangers could randomly pull it, i.e. by stepping on something or simply by stumble over it. Other thing I have in mind and hope to be ever "brave" enough to try, is to drive a car without pants, but with something to cover, stopping by random gils/women and asking them if I could lift the cover and/or if they want to a) pull the string attached b) spit in my face/slap me etc., so then it owuld be consensual on both sides...

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
I answered in previous questions already, basically no kids or anyone who does not "agree" on seeing this, so basically unfotunatelly as much as I would love being publicly exposed, this is very hard to realize...

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote