View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 09:01 AM   #11
dare__slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licander View Post
Bring all of your plugs to work. Show up to work with your smallest plug, before you actually start move up a size, and then every time you go on break change out to a bigger plug until you have your biggest one in
I completed this last night, with the modification of switching back and forth between my small plug and my large plug. Where I work, we don’t get designated breaks, so every time I had downtime I went to the bathroom and switched the plugs. Luckily I was drinking a lot of water, so I don’t think my coworkers got suspicious of my frequent bathroom trips.

Starting out with the small plug was easy. I barely felt it which meant I could carry out my shift as normal. Switching to the large plug the first time was a little difficult. I could definitely feel it stretching my ass, which was distracting and uncomfortable for a while. I feel like if someone paid close enough attention, they would’ve been able to notice me walking weird.

I finally had just started to get used to the large plug when it was time to switch again. Since I had been so stretched out by the large plug, I felt like the small plug was going to fall right out of me, but luckily it didn’t.

I ended up switching a few more times. I had each plug inserted 3 times, and the large plug was what I drove home in. Thankfully, it got a little easier each time I had to insert the large plug, but I could still feel it stretching me every time it was inside of me.

I had a lot of fun with this task and look forward to more!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote