View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 04:08 AM   #5
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Task:

You will be going for a walk, on a hiking trail or down the sidewalk, at least where their are a good few number of people that you might run into.

Items Needed:

-Extra Large Dildo

-Bullet Vibe

-Tape- Duct/Gorilla

-Tight Sports Bra

-Tight/Extra Tight Sports short Leggings

Your walk will last roughly 3 hours, with a maximum of 2 breaks to catch your breath and rest your legs.

Your Task:

You will Travel to either a Hiking Trail that is well traveled by people or your will travel to a random spot roughly 5 miles from your home and walk down the street.

You are going to have to tape the Bullet Vibe to your clit and insert the extra large dildo as far as you can, while wear your Extra Tight/Tight Sports short Leggings and Sports Bra only.

When you have made it to your destination, you will make sure to turn the Bullet Vibe on, then you will start walking for 3 hours.( if the vibe has multiple setting, turn it up to its highest setting).

During this 3 hour walk you cannot take more then 2 breaks at all. However, you will need to Orgasm while walking the entire time as many times as you can, in which you are to keep track of all those Orgasms, since you will need to make a goal of 9 Orgasms.

You may run if you wish or you may just stick to walking, it does not matter, however, it needs to be 3 hours in duration either way.

You cannot ignore anyone if you run into someone you know and you mist chat with them for a minimum of 5 minutes if they seem like they want to chat for a little.

Failure to complete the goal of 9 Orgasms will result in a punishment task.

Punishment Task:

You will find a restroom in a small buisness,(Cafe, Deli, Sweets shop, ETC.ETC.), and remove your bottoms in said restroom. You will then remove the extra large dildo and slap your pussy, fairly hard, to a total of 20 slaps, while saying outloud, "My Pussy was suppose to orgasm 9 times, it is pathtetic, which makes me pathetic." . This cannot be a whisper, but it cannot be a shout/yell, normal inside voice is to be used for this phrase. Once the Slaps are over, you will leave the restroom and buy an item from them, since you used their restroom it is only natural to support them too.

That is my task for you, I hope it is good enough to chose or I hope its is not too over the line either, you did say to be cruel.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote