View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 04:04 PM   #4
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 4

As I was eating Mandy out, locked up, on all fours, ass out for the world to see, Victoria saddled up next to me. She started to slowly caress my ass and balls, staying about from my asshole, for now.

Taylor walked back in the room, ready to go, a little surprised that we had gotten started without her. She and Victoria sat down on either side of me as I was busy at work. Taylor started to caress my back and spoke firmly, "Ok slut. Do you actually think there's a chance you can come in this cage?"

I nodded, alternating between long alternating licks up the entire vagina and beating up her clit like it was a punching bag with my tongue. Meanwhile Mandy moaned with pleasure and Victoria watched.

"Well today you're gonna be the sluttiest you've ever been in your life, my locked boy". That was the first time she had used the term causing me to experience a full body shiver. "I promised you a release once a week, not an unlock so today that is what you are going to get. You are going to cum, ruined or otherwise, in front of us today with your cock trapped in that tiny cage. Do you want that?"

I was trying to process what was being said because it was so hot. Mandy pulled my head up and told me to say yes. And I did.

"Are you sure, you want your manhood reduced to the point, where your cock is nothing but for our amusement, certainly not for your pleasure?"

Between the humiliation and the cunnilingus I was already in Heaven, meanwhile mentally I was preparing my ass.

"Then tell us what you want us to do to you", Taylor commanded.

I raised my head. "Please keep my cock locked for another week. Please play with my ass until I cum, please let me cum. You all can use my mouth however you like, please let me cum". Horny brain had fully kicked in. I spread my knees wider to give them better access.

"Good slut. This is so hot", Taylor said while she lubed up the dildo, placing a little bit of the lube on my asshole.

I pushed into the dildo as she slowly slid it into my asshole. Up until now, she used it on me but always needed to touch my dick to make me cum. It was going to be a challenge to get there.

Mandy started to approach an orgasm. She pulled my in tightly and while I was getting fucked gently in the ass, I had to ignore the sensation to focus on her. As she entered the throws of an orgasm, she was so loud, the neighbors might have head. Eventually she pushed me off, allowing me to focus on what was happening to me.

"That was the best oral I have ever received. I didn't know it could be that good", Mandy said almost to herself.

Victoria said, "My turn" as she motioned for Mandy to get out of the way. She stripped her panties off, exposing her cute butt and vagina. I loved giving oral and it was a cool feeling to be used by all three for their pleasure.

As I started to dig in on Victoria, Taylor started hitting a spot that was sending shivers down my spine. My legs were shaking and I was starting to struggle to breath as I continued to focus on Victoria. All three noticed the change as I slowed down and started to go internal.

I was building, but I still had such a long way to go. Taylor started to pick up the speed. Victoria chimed in, "You really enjoy this slut? You like being a toy for our pleasure? A dickless, submissive, and hot toy for our pleasure". Her words cut to my core and I started to build faster.

Taylor touched my handing, trapped dick. "Your dick will have gone two whole weeks without a single erection. Hell maybe even longer. Perhaps you get a similar deal next week. I wonder what we will make you do next week?"

With that my mind was racing, my back was arching, my legs were shaking. I was soooo close. Victoria was breathing hard as well. The words were really helping. I was aware of how much of a slut I was being. I was on full-display, getting fucked in the ass, having my locked cock for all to see and tease me about in the future. The idea of being locked for another week was so hot. The idea of next week being humiliating as well was super hot. I was in ecstasy. I was pushing into the dildo in rhythm. I was starting to moan into Victoria's vagina.

"Girls I think it might just happen. He's so hard in that tiny cage. Taking that dildo so well." She leaned into my ear to speak only so I could hear her, "If you don't cum right now, you wont cum until next week. I will edge you so much. In fact you better hope that my roommates are in town next week, because the next time you cum, you will be on display for them"

With that she signaled to Victoria and pushed my head down so I was eating her ass. Overwhelmed, I started to moan so louder and louder, doing my best to keep my tongue on her rosebud. I picked my head up to ask if I could cum but I was already past the point of no return.

"Yes slut" and with that I arched and tensed up so hard. I let a weeks worth of cum flow through my compressed dick, the feeling was so intense. I shot 6 or 7 bursts while keeping gentle pressure on her asshole. As I recovered my breath, I moved back to Victoria's vagina to finish the job. Meanwhile Taylor cleaned up my mess.

Once Victoria came, I stood up still trying to collect my senses. It was an intense orgasm for the both of us and as I laid there, everyone was smiles.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post: