View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:07 PM   #2
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 2

In the kitchen, I was trying to prepare myself for whatever the night held, they would almost certainly see my 1in kink3d cage. I would hopefully see them topless, maybe even fully naked. Would they be involved in my unlock? Would this become some sort of regular teasing thing? Was I going to give all three of them oral? Who knew but all the outcomes sounded hot. Choosing to limit my imagination, I reentered the living room straining in my cage.

Without skipping a beat, Mandy looks at me and goes "Truth or Dare?". Not wanting to escalate too quickly, I answered "Truth".

"Why wont you guys have sex tonight?" she said with a smile.

"I'll answer that question on my next beer for free. Pick another question ", I shot back.

"What's your biggest kink?"

"I'll answer with my second, since my biggest is related to the future question. I really enjoy anal. My best orgasm was anal only with another partner. She found my prostate with two fingers and then magic". Everyone was in the room was amused. Obviously Taylor knew, she had pegged me. Based upon their reactions, she hadn't shared that bit yet. "Mandy, truth or dare?"

"Dare", she said with a smile, challenging me to try and push her.

"I dare you to go topless for the rest of the night"

"Easy she responded". With that her top was off, although, it was hiding much to begin with.

"Ok, my turn", Taylor said. "Victoria, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Victoria responded. I was happy it wasn't a 3v1.

"What did you do with the guy from Tuesday night? I heard you guys and you were having a good time"

Blushing, Victoria looked initially, before picking her head up with a smile. It seemed my willingness to share gave her confidence. "Well, at first there was a good amount of foreplay, but I was feeling very slutty. As he was lining it up to fuck me, I pulled out the lube and had him fuck me in the ass instead. Then we did that for a while".

Taylor immediately looked at me and said, "You and <jeagermanjensen> would get along!".

Locking eye with me, Victoria asked "Truth or dare?".

"I'll go truth for one more circle and then I'll start mixing it up"

"What was the last time you had sex like? I just had to share my story"

I looked at Taylor and tried to do the math in my head. "6 months ago?". I squinted my eyes. It wasn't with Taylor, so it must had to be more than 4 months. I was in the neighborhood.

Clearly this hit the group as a surprise. As attractive women, they could pretty much fuck whenever they wanted. I had seen them all with various dudes across the last months. I could see Mandy doing the calculus in her mind. She wanted an answer now but I still had a little bit of beer left. And that's when the smile slid across her face.

Mandy looked at Taylor with a new found intensity, "Truth or dare?". Taylor understood immediately and answered with "Truth". She knew it was going to come out and appreciated the creativity.

"How come you guys don't fuck?", Mandy asked even though it was practically written on the wall.

"We have been exploring <jeagermanjensens>'s kinks, to include locking him into a cock cage and letting him out for a weekly release", she said proudly. Concise and juicy, the bomb went off. Taylor smiled while the other two were completely thrown off.

"Wait, you're kidding. His dick is currently in a cock cage?", Victoria stuttered out.

I nodded and smiling, confirming it for the group.

M/23/Switch/US

Last edited by Jeagermanjensen; 10-11-2023 at 02:20 PM.
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post: