View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 11:39 PM   #14
Precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
So here's another wedgie dare for you

get yourself a nice slip some heels and a jeans with a belt
give yourself a nice wedgie while laying on the floor on your belly.
now put your feet threw the leg holes of the slip to create a jock lock wedgie and tighten your belt as much as possible.
put your heels on (take the highest ones you own) and blindfold yourself for some extra fun.
Now either tie your hands somewhere in front of you (if possible) or just don't use them.
Try to escape your wedgie without your hands and of course without ripping the underwear.
take a pair of underwear thats not strechy to make it more challangeing.
And as per usual make sure to write a report
So I wore and medium streachy thong and my tight skinny jeans and used my 6inch stilettos and when I laided down and gave myself a wedgie I mad sure it was nice and tight and then I set up the jock lock and then I started to try to get out while scrolling get dare and it was difficult the heels keep getting stuck and I kept ending up yanking hard to try to get free it took me a minute to get free and my thong is now throughly wedge in my ass and not movies due to the tight belt and jeans

Dislikes/limits: peeing and pooping, public, swirlies

Im an adult female who loves wedgies. I have a rabbit vibrator, a set of 3 vibrating butt plug, 2 butt plugs that don't vibrate, some nipple clamps and yarn
Precious is offline   Reply With Quote