View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 07:25 AM   #1
AngelAlice

Female 25/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

25/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hi everyone! My name is Alice or Angel, whichever you think is cuter

A few people might have already seen me around GetDare (I was brave enough to make my first post a little while ago ) and I've had the absolutely pleasure of talking and getting to know the amazing GetDare members lately!

So what I'm looking for!! I'm officially ready to start looking into Dom/Sub relationships and I decided to ease myself into it I'd make this post. I'm looking for a Dom to join me for a week long ease in, a taster week, and it might potentially grow into something more I'm hoping I'm looking for a gentle and caring Dom, someone who can help me grow into the perfect submissive I want to be. Also someone who I can explore kinks with. I'm really sincerely hoping this can grow into a serious healthy Dom/Sub online relationship.

Main communication would be over my Kik which is AngelAlice98

Now, let's get this little bit out of the way. I don't send videos/pictures/voice notes or do live chats of any kind. This is a hard limit. It's a privacy concern and also relates back to a past bad memory which I will not risk happening again. Please respect this boundary. Understand that a limit is a limit, it can't be bent. Thanks!!

If you're still here that's amazing!

Hi! I'm Angel/Alice and I'm 25 f from the UK (timezone BST)! I'm 5ft (yes I know I'm on the shorter side) and have long red hair (recently dyed and I love it!) down to my waist and green eyes and I used to do dancing so I'm quite fit. No tattoos or piercings. My hobbies include writing and doing cosplays/dressing up, also playing video games. I do not live alone, I live with housemates.

My likes list is - bondage, dressing up, orgasm control, rules and tasks, discussing kinks and fanatasies and playing with toys, might be interested in light pet play.

Dislikes - Messy, humiliation

Limits - Pictures/videos/live chat/voice notes, illegal, blackmail, involving friends or family, scarring, scat/piss

If you're interested send me a message telling me all about you, vanilla and kink side , and let me know what you'd be looking for in this relationship. It's a two-way thing and we'll make sure both sides are happy!

If you have further questions you can send me messages too!

Hope everyone has a good day!

From Angel/Alice!
The following user says Thank You to AngelAlice for this post: