View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 06:31 AM   #1
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Female 18/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (fairly casual)

18/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (fairly casual)

Hi again users of GD!

As a quick glance at my profile and activity will show you, I recently started a thread with the idea of becoming a sub following the rules and tasks given to me by the doms of GetDare. Unfortunately, as I didn't realise at the start, those rules not only add up very quickly but also cause a lot of difficulties in that not everyone agrees on everything, and there are plenty of people who are not thrilled by the idea of sharing their sub. More and more recommendations have been made to me to find someone to be in charge of this, and that is why I am here today...

What I am looking for

I have a fairly busy life, and also some clear boundaries I would like to keep D/s play out of, which means that compared to some of the ads here mine is an offer of something far more casual. I will try to summarise:
  • Continue thread with me (Or choose to end it)
  • Control touching/orgasms
  • Light clothing control where appropriate
  • Other rules to follow
  • Tasks/Punishments of your own imagination
  • Sessions played together over chat/other

This is just a vague example of how I imagine something like this might work, I'm sure it will develop as I find ideas and of course based on your suggestions.

If you look at the list of kinks/limits in my signature, that could also help give you an idea of what to expect.

A couple more things

1. I just wanted for clarity's sake to point out again that this, for me, will be really quite a casual thing. From a time commitment point of view this is a good deal under a lot of the relationships found in other ads and I wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed afterwards.

2. And a second thing, just so I've said it: Pictures and videos are a hard limit for me.

Now what

If you've got here and are still interested, firstly thanks And secondly, I hope you're thinking about sending me a message now, and because of the fact that there are no doubt plenty of people who could do this really well I wanted to add a little question that will be the main criterion for me choosing my future Master/Mistress.

And namely I would like you to describe one task/rule that you imagine for me, it can be anything you want, something simple, something complicated, long- or short-term, whatever. I will then try to use this to see if we're a good fit.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Sophie

P.S. Just to clarify, I don't have any specific criteria for who responds to this add. So that means gender is irrelevant, experience is nice but I'm willing to give others a try, and even if you only rarely dom, I'm quite happy to see what you're capable of

Last edited by Sophie :); 09-28-2023 at 08:09 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sophie :) for this post: