View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 10:35 AM   #7
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I have never liked the idea of more dominants - firstly I am quite possessive and jealous. The mere idea of my sub obeying someone else makes me angry (talking to others is ok but any kind of D/s dynamics or playing with other not). So in this point I can't really advice you. However I would strongly advised to choose one dom to have the most important position and possibly resolve any disputes among the others (and I'm sure such problems will occur). Also you should think about some way for the doms to talk with each other, share their ideas or plans with you in private where you can't see it. The idea of myself keeping you denied for two weeks because I've got big plans for you and someone else ruins it with allowing you an orgasm... I'm sure I wouldn't be nice in such moment... 😀

Another important thing is to find the perfect balance between structure and boredom. From my point of view having to complete some quick and easy task periodically (spend 5 minutes every evening kneeling naked just in your collar, eyes closed, "meditating") might be nice because it brings some structure, something easy you can look forward to for the whole day and it's perfectly fine to be still the same. Having to report about your day every evening? No... just think about how often there is something unusual in your life and how often it would be about "I woke up at 6:30, edged 3 times because I was supposed to, then went to school/work, wore this because you chose that, then after that I did some shopping got home, did my chores naked because I'm supposed to them this way and that's all." I don't say reports are necessarily wrong but for me, in the long-term relationship, making a report once a week is perfectly fine. And this is similar with everything. If you make it too chaotic, it lacks any kind of structure which many subs like (and sometimes even need). If you make it too rigid, especially on daily bases it becomes boring quickly. When I want to set something, I much rather say "do it 3 times a week, but it's up to you when" or "do it for 4 hours in the next 3 days, but it doesn't matter whether in one session or in 8 sessions per 30 minutes." But you have to find your own balance and ne ready to experience some mistakes and failures before you fid your perfect way.

And the one mentioned is strongly connected to incorporating some kind of luck/chance element. Do you need a permission to go out with your friends? Of course you may ask your dom(s) but sooner or later you will find your ways how to improve your chances with each of them. If there's any luck element (flipping a coin, rolling a dice, being it dependent on your performance in some task, etc.), it limits your ability to take the control back. And also gives you more excitement because you REALLY never know what the decision will be.

You may even try to talk some dom to create some kind of point system (for example the obedience app works this way) where you can earn points by doing tasks and then spend them for different pleasures or privileges. But as far as I can say, it takes a lot of time to make such system really personalised and well balanced.

That's probably all from me now. I may add more later. Or feel free to contact me personally if you want to discuss anything of that in more details 🙂

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote