View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 09:27 AM   #3
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Well, to start with, it's quite important to find out what kind of sub you are... Do you like rules (maybe so according to the post)? Ok... Should those rules be just about sexual part? Do you like things like clothing control? Free time acitivities control? Bedtime? Anything else?
Are you the kind of sub who willingly wants to follow them or do you need bigger control because you might try to cheat on them?
Do you find joy in simple pleasing your dominant? Or do you need a lot of attention? Or do you need to be "put in your place" often?
Would you like to share the dynamics with more dominants (easier for having almost all the time someone in reach, harder because each one of them might have somehow different expectations) or do you prefer just single one (then you need to create some mechanics that allow you to live by your rules even when he's not online).
There are quite a lot of things to consider and from my experience, there are types of subs who are much easier to create a very nice long-term relationship and then there are others who might be absolutely amazing for single or short-term sessions but usually not for the longer ones...
Yes, I definitely understand you need more information (A little is already in my list of likes, but I'll expand on here.)

I think rules should be a big part of this, as they mean I don't need to be online all the time to check what I am supposed to be doing. And although the main part of this is sexual I would imagine, I wouldn't limit it completely, clothing control etc. would also be something I could find arousing (Within the limits that I need to get on with the rest of my life, particularly high-time activities could be difficult.)

I do try to be well-behaved and do as I'm told, pleasing my Masters and Mistresses. But that said, I'm not perfect, and I could imagine that maybe some day I might slip up....

I'm not really looking to be one-on-one with someone, I envisaged it more as an idea with lots of people contributing something to it, and getting a little share of being in control of me - I need a system though, you're right, otherwise conflicting ideas will probably cause chaos.

Thanks for contributing your thoughts, I can tell you know what you're talking about (judging by your name not surprising...)

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote