Thread: Rulez
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 04:24 AM   #34
moan_for_master

I just posted some rules on a very similar post asking for discipline by controlling the slut's habits for a week.
You can adapt some of them too:

Good little sluts should always look presentable for their master. You are going to include flaxseeds, soy, tofu and blueberries in your diet everyday to grow your breast size. In your blog entry include your breast measurements. If your tits don't grow by an inch by the end of the week, they are going to get spanked hard.

While you're studying you should not be thinking of getting horny. You should be focusing. Every time you think of something horny, make a tally mark on your wrist. At the end of your 4 hours, count your tally marks. Those are how many minutes you are going to spend with a butt plug in.

All sluts should wear a push-up bra. Do you have one? If not, buy one. It's not that expensive. You should only wear deep necked tops with a push up bra for this week. If your tits are red from all the spanking, that's what a good slut's tits look like. You can add up to 2 sexy temporary tattoos on your tits.

I'm pleased that you're keeping your body waxed just like a good slut does. At the end of the week, count how many hairs grow on your cunt. That's how many minutes you're going to slap it for.

Don't have too much fun with your rules and punishments this week. You should focus on discipline and train to be a good slut.

PM me with any doubts.
moan_for_master is offline   Reply With Quote