View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 01:47 AM   #2452
Gd206

Start your day off by wearing a diaper, drink a glass of water every 30ish minutes, after you’ve pissed in the diaper 3 times, I want you to take a suppository, (if you don’t have suppositories then either take a laxative the recommended amount of time on the box before the dare, or use an enema)
Now that you’ve done that I want you to start heading to your location, you should bring another diaper with you, you can shop or walk around while you wait to shit yourself, it can’t be just a little shit, I want you to fully let go and let it all come out, once that has happened make your way to the bathroom, you can now change into your other diaper inside the bathroom, you must keep the stall unlocked and carry your messed diaper without hiding it to the trash, you can leave the store after you have wet your diaper 3 times or poop again, so you better keep drinking or take another suppository!

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote