Thread: Dare: Person Above Foot Dare
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 05:26 PM   #2479
FoxyFemboy

For Fredblogs: You can start by making a lovely cheesecake. Consider this a bit of a personal challenge, since a better cake will make it more worth your while later. While making your cake, I want you to have your phone up with a slide show of women with messy feet going. I really want you in the mood while you cook, so also make sure to edge every 10 minutes. As punishment for cumming accidentally, it'll have to go in the cake batter. So try not to!

Now, once it's about done, you're probably actually quite hungry for some cake! After having decorated, post a thread with a poll determining what grade to give your cake, stating that a better cake means less punishment. If you got below 75%, you're going to be going for a walk outside while barefoot through the dirt and grass for a while. 15 minutes of wandering will do before you may come back and srape them off on the doormat lightly. If you did better than 75% continue without making a mess of your feet. Disregardless of score, put some winter socks on and some old shoes for the next 30 minutes while you edge yourself. If you got below 50% you'll be edging with one finger, your dick tucked between your legs and a large toy crammed up your ass (which will stay until the end of your dare).

Now, let's get to that cake hm? Lay it down on the ground and take off those shoes and socks before stepping and stomping on it, getting it between your toes and whatnot. You're going to keep doing this until it's a mush, and then of course you'll be eating the whole thing. Since you forgot to grab utensils, you'll be using your sweaty, potentially dirty feet. Enjoy!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote