View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 05:09 AM   #23
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
ok, do it in the meeting room and private office...

As for the other floors, how about buying a different thing from the vending machine to use as a dildo to get yourself off?

also go to the 5th floor and go in one of the staircases, strip naked, leave clothes there, and edge yourself at the top. Once edged go down stairs edging on every level until you get to the 2nd floor, then go along the public hallway to the 2nd staircase, and again edge at base, then edge on every floor back up to 5th. Back along hallways to the staircase you started at when you can finally cum then redress.
I should clarify. There’s only a vending machine on the first floor of the office. I can do this dare so long as it’s like outside main hours when there’s a security guard who sits at the front desk and watches cameras.

And I will do the meeting room and the private office. Is there any specific way or just general masturbation?

And the different floor thing sounds fun, I’ve done similar stair case dares before, so will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Post
Ok, sorry. I didn't mean to break your limits, I just thought it was within them.

What about this:
Go to the most (hidden) public place you feel is within your limits (public bathroom, hidden place in a park, etc.), strip, blindfold yourself (with a tie or anything) and keep the position 3 minutes. Then, still blindfolded, dress up again, remove the blindfold and go home (or move to the next dare). Risky, public, but not guaranteed that you'll be seen. Sounds more like what you're looking for, if I understood you.
I do have blindfolds and I am willing to do this! This is probably one of the first ones I will be able to do cause there are parks near me and it’s not a long one! I’ll report back when I do!

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post: