View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 01:00 PM   #40
bornsubby

Reporting back on my punishment for my current hour of confinement. I had saved my slop from yesterday in a cup, so I got that and dumped it on the floor (on a chopping board). It disgusted me to look at it and smell the pungent flavor of uncooked onion. First, I practiced tying my hands behind my back with my chain and padlock. I tried a few times and realized that I could do it best when I took it slowly and thought through the steps, but knowing the panic and desperation that takes me over when my nipples are clamped, I was scared I would not have the wherewithal to do it properly once clamped.

When I was ready I took my clothespins and clamped each tit. With each nipple, I groaned with the pain, and I didn’t stop moaning while I worked to get my hands restrained. I was forced to focus as screwing up just meant more time clamped. Still, it took a good couple of minutes to get my hands restrained, and I just kept moaning and groaning at the thought that now I couldn’t just pull them off or soothe my tits in any way.

I wriggled onto the floor and to reach the plate my big tits had to rest on the floor somehow, but each movement moved the clothespins and made me groan more as I tried to get myself into place where my face was just above the food.

It was really a predicament, because I wanted to be free from the searing pain of my tits, but it was hard to overcome my revulsion and disgust at what I was being forced to eat and my every instinct was to eat it slowly, overcoming my revulsion between each bite. So I managed to gobble and lap it up from the floor. But it was not a relief when I was done because I was still in pain and I started groaning again from the injustice of it. Unlocking myself again was a challenge, because I had to focus on what my hands were doing, and overcome the hissy fit I was now throwing from the horribleness of the situation. I failed the first time, fumbling and dropping the keys, but I managed the second time. Finally free I was so relieved to unclamp myself. Looking in the mirror I saw there was slop all around my mouth and on my nose, and I just looked at myself and the pitiful mess I have become.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Limit: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat.
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bornsubby for this post: