View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 08:11 AM   #12
bornsubby

I spent one hour cleaning out my closet. I found lots of kink stuff while I was cleaning. Here is a list: sharpies, duct tape, sandpaper, clothespins, pins, needles, spatula, chain, padlock and key, toothpaste, binding tape, string, rubber bands, flexible metal ruler, scrubbing sponge, pliers, candle, Saran Wrap, whisk, 12 insertables of varying sizes, a funnel, soft and firm toothbrushes (not pictured), a mini vibe, a lovense hush, and a hitachi wand. I am adding a picture so you can take your pick if you would like to use anything to punish me.

Every time I found an insertable I inserted it in one of my holes for 5 minutes. However I failed at this because right at the end I found two more dildos (the large pink and ribbed pink one), and then I was out of time to insert them. But I’m still trapped in here for another hour, so I will wear them for 5 minutes each while I’m doing the next task.

Now I have just been sentenced to another hour. I will continue cleaning my bathroom, with clothespins on my nipples. Thank you so much.

Likes: being degraded, rules, spanking, whipping, bondage, wearing a lovense, bdsm clothing

Punish: diaper, hot sauce, piss drink, scat, plugging, anything from likes if severe

Limits: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat, pig play
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote