View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 10:13 AM   #35
madeapuddle

For this dare you will find yourself in a situation where you find yourself barefoot in public due to a shoe malfunction. The shoes in question will be flip flops. I recommend you buy a cheap dollar store pair as you are going to intentionally break them as part of the dare.

You have 2 paths to choose from:

1. You break the flip flops prior by ripping a side strap out of each one, so that you have only the toe piece and other strap in place, rendering then useless. Obviously you'd now need a second pair of matching flip flops you can wear to your location, and a bag with a lock to put your good ones in once there.

2. You wear them to your location, then break them as detailed in 1 once there. You will not need the bag for this option.

Whichever you choose, you now need to pick a location. It does not matter where so long as it is done outdoors in a public setting. You can go for a walk around your block, or you can stage this in a park- either way you must be at least 45 minutes by foot away from either your house, vehicle, or store that sells shoes.

When its time to do the deed, you will either switch out your good flip flops for the broken ones in your bag, then lock it, or you will break them on the spot. Now you simply have to walk back in bare feet carrying your broken flip flops in hand. You must not avoid mud, dirt, or terrain encountered. Keep off of grass as much as possible. If you can provide proof of performing dare, you can make me do the same dare or a variation thereof.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 09-12-2023 at 08:07 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote