Thread: My School Trip
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Ashy-J

It all started at 6am, on the Monday morning, that would begin my school trip. I had set my alarm earlier than normal because we had to be at the school for 7am to get to the train station. But let me introduce myself, my name is Robert, I’m 16 years old, quite average height, average body type, well in general quite an average person.
My school was taking my history class to London to look at the museums from during WWII.
As this was GCSE history, there wasn’t many of us in the class as it wasn’t a compulsory subject. There was only 10 of us in my class, and only 6 of us were going to London because not everyone wanted to go.
Going to London other than me, there was

Greg – 16, really good friend of mine, slightly shorter than me, quite well built body.

Tom – 16, the youngest out of our group of friends, about the same height as Greg, and quite chubby, not fat, just chubby.

Laura – 16, she is part of the popular group within my year group, but her dad forces her to do history, as he is a historian, about 5ft 6, blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, very pretty, 36DD breasts, very nice perfect figure.

Natalie – 16, she is Laura’s next door neighbour, so they have been close friends for quite a few years, although Natalie would be classed as a geek, she’s slightly taller than Laura, average weight, black hair and wears glasses, 34B breasts,

Rachel – 16, another part of the popular group with Laura, Rachel has no interest in history at all, she only does history to be with Laura, she’s about the same height as Natalie, brunette, brown eyes, another very pretty girl, with 36C breasts, and a very nice figure.

That’s the group that’s travelling to London on the train, along with me. We arrived at school and got onto the minibus, our teacher that would be with us was Mr Tait, he was well over 6ft tall, black hair with a reseeding hair line, mid 40s and black glasses. He has quite a good sense of humour, we got onto the school minibus, Mr Tait stood in the back of the bus, and told us all, we will be there for 5 days, coming back home on Saturday, we will be stopping in a hotel on Russell Square, the rooms sleep 3 people, the 3 boys in one room, the 3 girls in another, with him in the room in-between us.

Then the minibus set off, we sat and talked amongst ourselves for a while then Laura, the leader of the popular group, leaned over and asked if we were up for some fun whilst we were away.

I asked what kind of fun she meant by that, to which I was told, you’ll find out on the train

The minibus journey continued for another 10-15 minibus, with nothing else happening really and we arrived at the train station, it was now 7:20am. Our train leaves at 7:30am so we all went to the shop and bought some crisps, chocolate and magazines for the journey.

We got on the train, let the 6 hour journey commence.

There wasn’t many people on the train, so as it turned out, there was only us in our carriage, we sat around the table seats, the 3 lads on one side of the carriage and the 3 lasses on the other side. Mr Tait was sat 4 rows infront of us and reclined his seat, so we had a good idea he was going to go to sleep.

About half an hour into the journey Laura told Natalie to go and walk to the toilet, and check if Mr Tait was asleep, she came back 5 minutes later, and he was.

Laura leaned over and said, “LET THE FUN BEGIN”

It seems that the girls had discussed things whilst on the minibus, the all chuckled amongst themselves, they all knew what was to follow.

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote