View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 06:10 AM   #42
Ella Siv

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Hello, why don't you start by answering this questionnaire and posting the results?
100% Switch
95% Voyeur
90% Experimentalist
80% Submissive
71% Exhibitionist
71% Non-monogamist
51% Rope bunny
51% Degradee
46% Slave
34% Brat
26% Primal (Prey)
25% Vanilla
12% Masochist
10% Pet

Quote:
Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
Yes.

Quote:
What sounds scarier to you and why?
Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t go online?
It is very hard to answer to this question: in one situation you are active-passive and in the other passive-passive. I'd rather show myself naked to a selected audience.

Quote:
Is there anything sexual you've tried that you thought you would like but turned out not to?
No, usually it has always been the other way around. I thought that I wouldn't like it instead I did.

Quote:
Have you had clearly submissive sex before? What is the most submissive thing you have ever done/what moment of your life did you feel you were most submissive?
My girlfriend undressed me. I was gagged, handcuffed behind my back and got my nipple clamped. I was given an enema and before you guys ask, I don't enjoy it sexually but it's nice to be extra clean. When ready I was walked to the couch. Doggy with my head on the top of the backrest, my girlfriend enjoyed eating my pussy and my ass, sticking her tongue inside both. She would then usually stroke my hair to uncover my neck, from behind, to bite and kiss it, eating my dropping saliva. My gag could be shortly removed to eat more of my saliva mess, kissing me deeply, licking my face and whispering things such as "What are you doing to me... I should cane you hard but you are so sweet... so beautiful and your eyes... your sweet eyes... you are just my fucking lovely redhead lust slut". My gag would get back in place, her strap-on fucking me hard and my hair pulled. Often one of her foot would just lie next to my head on the top of the backrest to fuck me harder. When I was about to cum - she knew me well - she'd remove my gag first and then my clamps without much ado. She'd cover my mouth with her hand to don't make me scream and she'd hold me tight with her other harm. I'd get sweet kisses, being told if that's what this redhead beauty should get, to which I'd nod yes, then she had fun in giving my pale and petite behind some spanks, sniff and stick her tongue inside it. She would resume the same, this time fucking my peach and make me continuously cum playing with my clit until I'd beg her to stop because I couldn't get anymore.

Since we were switch she'd often receive this too and it was one of our favourite things to do.
Ella Siv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ella Siv for this post: