View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 08:01 AM   #6
72alanb
Baby Member

I sent you a pm as well, but realized you asked not to have pms in your profile so here is what I sent.

Hi, let me just first say that was maybe the best ad I have seen- so well thought out and specific but also not too many unnecessary details. Also, from your ad you seem to be the kind of person I, personally, look for in a dom. To put it plainly, you just seem to be a reasonable person not just obsessively looking for someone to own and use but looking for relationship. I appreciate that.

Now, I’m sure you have probably found someone if not multiple subs by now, but just in case there’s still a chance I will answer your questions.

Questions 1-5
I am a 27 year old submissive, straight male who is single and has been for some time (haha). And yes I noticed I am outside of your listed age range, so I understand if that doesn’t work for you. I have a pretty ordinary life working a 9-5 job. I enjoy being outdoors often in my free time, and I especially enjoy photography (among other hobbies), though I have only acquired a more professional camera within the last year (so I have much to learn). I will say IRL I am a somewhat of a shy, pretty quiet kind of person till you get to know me well; but I think you would find this not to be the case as much online. I’ve really been looking for someone who I can have just an online relationship with but still be friends (like you mentioned)- more than just sub/dom talk. That being said, I am a horny boy who needs his masturbation habits (as well as other things) to be controlled. I consider myself to be a responsible person, but I would hope that you would not just control my orgasms but also punish me when needed to help me be more obedient and just more responsible in life.

Kink Related Questions (it seems our interests don’t perfectly align but you mentioned you are flexible and so am I which I think is perfect so long as we respect each others limits)
1. Likes:
Cum control, edging, spanking, rules, mild humiliation, bondage, pain, pee control (you mentioned bodily fluids as a limit so I understand if that includes this), limited public (such as in a public bathroom stall or not wearing undies in public etc. but nothing obvious in public), I also love games that involve teasing/potential punishments if I win/lose etc.

Dislikes
Most anal (some gentle teasing I do enjoy)
Cum eating (the idea turns me on right up till the act)

Limits?
Nothing directly public (as previously mentioned)
Blood
Permanent damage
Sounding
Family
Findom

2. What toys do you have? (Don't just tell me household stuff, what are those items that you use. )
I have no real toys. What I do use are belts (bondage, spanking), wooden spoons, clothespins, and an electric toothbrush that oddly teases me better than the vibe I previously had.

3. What experience do you have?
I’ve had several short term online experiences as a sub but never lasted more than a few weeks or so. I’m new to actually using getdare but have read for years, but elsewhere doms have always turned out to just want a full time slave to own which is just not what I am looking for. Since you are so into denial it is probably worth mentioning that I am currently used to cumming regularly, but that is part of why I wish to be controlled. My record for denial was about three and a half months last year.

4. Why or what do you enjoy about being submissive?
Just the concept of an act that I do or takes place on my body not fully being my decision but someone else’s (particularly sexually speaking of course) just turns me on! It has ever since I figured out sex and masturbation. Somewhere along the way that spilled over into some other areas not directly related to explicitly sexual acts.

5. Describe one of your biggest fantasies to me?
I’ll try to keep it short because I could write a short story…or a bunch of them haha!
I would have a trusted dom with established relationship and such who would instruct me to show up at a rental vacation home somewhere. I would a list of specific instructions to prepare both myself and the house within an hour or so before she would be arriving as well. I would be required to kneel, naked and bound in front of the door awaiting her arrival at which point she would show me affection but also demand my attention in whatever way brings her pleasure until she is satisfied. Then she would spend hours teasing me, leaving me wondering if I would get to cum or not. She would leave opportunities for me to disobey her. Such as telling me not to move or make a sound while being teased to the edge. Then she would soundly spank me for doing so. Maybe she would let me cum that day or maybe not. Of course I would have arrived already denied for at least a couple weeks. I could go on but I’m sure you get the general idea!

6. Here's a role-playing scenario. You choose how to respond to it. It's been 6 months since I've let you cum, how would you beg for me to let you cum OR to deny you further?
Please I just need to cum so bad! My balls are aching! Is there anything I can do to earn an orgasm? If I need to be punished to be able to cum I’ll understand. Even if you have to punish me all week, but may I please cum soon!?!? Of course my orgasm is up to you though.

Final Questions
1. What is your preferred chat?
Kik (open to something different just not IG or SC)

2. Any questions you have for me?
Do you have a preferred title for yourself or for your subs? Do you want to be called mistress or anything specific or just by your name?

I look forward to hearing from you even if you don’t accept me as your sub; you just seem like the kind of kinky person (if you will) that I would want to talk to/have a relationship with! If you are interested in me as a sub then feel free to ask me any further questions!