View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 07:30 AM   #38
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Thanks for your answers!

1) What's your biggest fantasy? Even if it's something that that you find the idea of hot but would never actually go through with.

2) What's your biggest fantasy you would actually fulfill if given the chance?

3) What style underwear do you own/wear?

4) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

5) What's your favourite meal?

6) What's your favourite book?

7) When did you realise you might be into the kinkier side of life?
1) MY biggest fantasy isn't exactly sexual, but I've always loved the idea of being a nude model for an art call. To have eyes examining every inch of my body, with artistic interest and not sexual desire.

2) See above

3) I prefer full panties. Thongs and g-strings are okay, I just don't like the feeling of having a wedgie all the time.

4) Right now, my weight. I'd like to lose about 2 stone.

5) Sirloin steak, rare, with stilton sauce.

6) Plague (4th book in the Gone series)

7) I was watching a movie 'Over Her Dead Body' and there's a scene where a girl is showering at the gym, and the fire alarm goes off. She's forced to run out into the view of dozens of people with a towel on her hip and arm covering her chest. I imagined the feeling of being stuck in a predicament like that, and it started my descent into depravity.

19, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote