View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 05:05 AM   #1
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Default Accumulative Ball Busting

I finish work in around twelve hours, which should give the community of getdare more than enough time to build this up

When I get home from work, I’ll bind my balls tightly and wait for them to discolour. They’re already blue from not cumming for a while so why not actually make them blue! I’ll then proceed to give them a massive spanking, courtesy of getdare.

Everyone and anyone may post, but not consecutively, must be atleast one other post between yours

Every post on page one is worth 5 spanks, but every post on page two is worth 10, page three is 15 spanks and so forth…

For example, if I return to 55 posts, with 15 posts a page, that’s 15x5 and 15x10 and 15x15 and 10x20, a total of 650 spanks

So by all means, start a conversation with someone and see if getdare can break me

Also message me on kik at darkside940 if you would like to follow the spanking later this evening

Darkside94