View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 06:35 AM   #13
slaveinf

1. Loser is boomers slave for 2 days per line plus 2 days every time the slave is pimped out to someone new in the potato. So the more boomer pimps out the loser the longer it is
2. Loser will speak in third person when they talk about themselves
3. In slavetime boomer decides if loser is pimped out at real hookups. If it is a limit of loser the slavetime is doubled.
4. Loser must wear whatever outfit the boomer wants under their clothes at all time, so the are always ready. It could be a rope harness, lingerie, etc
5. Every picture or video loser takes while pimped out must be send to boomer too
6. Boomer gets looser to buy a new dildo of boomers choosing. The looser must fuck themselves with it every morning and every evening they don't have a hook up.
7. loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another
9. Boomer has a budget of $10 per line of the loosers money to spend on clothes and toys that the looser must wear and use.
10. Loser will be pimped out as Sissy.
11. Loser will sleep how boomer wants while under control

Dislikes: Heavy pain, JOI

Hard Limits: poo, cum, family, illegal, Pee, Public, messy, anything permanent, Cam, videos, face pics, blackmail

If you PM me I will send you a picture of me in the position requested.

My Toys,
My PM Dares & Triggers
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7924322

Kik: Infenron
slaveinf is offline   Reply With Quote