View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 09:33 AM   #5
LucyTheBedwetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by howl View Post
Have you ever been caught in diapers, or have someone find your diapers?
I have never been caught wearing diapers (I think). Probably been a bit risque at times and maybe I was more obvious than I thought, but I think I've been pretty good at keeping it a secret. With the exception of a time that I stupidly left the (unmarked) box and (very marked) receipt for a diaper package in my room, while a friend slept in that room alone. I have no idea if they saw it and we kinda stopped being close after that - for different reasons - so I have no clue if they ever found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWorm View Post
Is sissification play for you more about humiliation or affirmation?
It's completely humiliation. It's super problematic, but the idea of being made into a ridiculous stereotype of a woman - for people to laugh at - is such a humiliating turn on. Prancing around in tutus and ridiculous make-up in a bid to convince people that I'm valid... being reduced to just a sissy and not a true woman. Ugh, so hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
- Whens the first time you had sex? What was it like?

- When did you first try wearing diapers for kink reasons? Did you have to wear them for practical reasons past early childhood? Did you wet the bed?

-Why do you enjoy being humiliated so much? What do you find most humiliating? Favorite degrading words?
- My first time having sex was with a stranger in a nightclub, in my first year of university. We went back to his, I gave him a blowjob and he tried to do anal in me. I don't think either of us finished and I ended up going home. Extremely awkward memory.

- I probably fantasized about diapers for nearly a decade before finally biting the bullet and playing with them actually around 2019. I don't recall needing diapers longer than average and I never really had an issue with bedwetting.

- I'm not too sure why I enjoy it so much. Just feeling so small and insignificant is a big turn on. I think gender and diapers are definitely the two potentials with humiliation with me - though diapers are tricky because I feel like I'm almost exhausted everything there is to fantasize and do with them. I think being made to feel like I can never be seen in a sexual way is a big turn on - to be almost cucked in a way where it's clear that I will never be anything more than a diaper slave, and having sex with me would never cross anybody's mind. In terms of favourite degrading words, probably "sissy baby", "bedwetter" or ashamedly (and dependent on context), the t slur.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote