View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 02:17 AM   #3
DiceyDude

Here's my second go, foolishly done on a Friday night--when the gym is a bit busier.

What to wear when I arrive:
4: Your regular day clothes, commando

2. Strip naked then put on your swimwear

Pre-Swimming Shower:
3, so naked

Swimming Dare:
4. While swimming underwater, bump into another swimmer in a way your hand touches their butt; resurface and applogize

When return to locker room:
1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.

Preparing for shower:
6: if not already naked - strip. Leave swimwear out of the locker - walk to shower with towel covering genitals only

In the shower:
4: At least 10 mins - Soap up ass first - then body - then shampoo

How to dress:
2: how you came

Play again next time?
6: no, you are free

This time, I was able to find a locker a little more secluded than last time. So no one was right next to me while I changed. There were 3 people showering when I did my naked pre-swimming shower, though, so I was exposed to them.

For the swimming dare, when I apologized for touching their butt and passed it off as an accident, the swimmer accepted the apology.

When I returned to the locker room, I took the "get naked asap" seriously and didn't even wait until I was at my locker. There's urinals and toilet stalls about 5 feet into the locker room. I took off my swimwear to pee at a urinal, leaving me naked, then walked to my locker with my swimwear in hand. There were a lot of people in the locker room, so a lot of people saw me. That was both exhilarating and humiliating.

The walk from my locker to the shower was a little less humiliating since I got to cover my genitals with my towel. Though that seemed kind of pointless after already showing everything for the walk to my locker.

While showering, it fluctuated between 2 and 4 other people being in there with me. Near the end, a friend came in and said hi. He showered in his swimwear. So he saw me naked, but I didn't see him naked.

I dressed as I came--regular clothes but commando. And my last roll was a 6, so I won't have to do this again (unless I choose to at a later date).

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiceyDude for this post: