View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 10:39 AM   #3
Lucy89

Some would you rather scenarios for women:

1. Be topless in front of 5 strangers
2. Be naked in front of 1 random friend
I feel like its more embarassing in the moment to go topless for 5 strangers but I'm also unlikely to run into them again if we have little to nothing in common. I'll just be a one off memory to them ;p

1. Give a stranger a hand job
2. Give a random friend a blow job
Better to jerk off a stranger than random result into a married friend and deal with that complication.

1. Have a female friend lick your pussy
2. Lick a friends pussy
As far as I'm aware most of my female friends are straight so if there's a random element as with the others then chances are I end up with one of them for this scenario. As such, I think of the two of us I'd be the one more comfortable licking and we'd have a better time of it.

1. Have 5 guys cum in a glass for you to drink
2. Have 20 guys cum on your tits and face one after the other
I've seen pics and clips where they get covered in a -lot- of cum and always kinda wondered how it'd feel.

1. Have a vibrator buzzing inside of you all day whilst you do normal things
2. Not touch (or be touched) your pussy for a week
I think I'd lose patience before the end of the week so I'd take a chance on the vibe and see how I handled it.

At a party:
1. Be blindfolded naked and everyone may touch you
2. Be blindfolded, 2 randomly selected people fuck you (safely) in front of everyone and you don't get told who
3. Be blindfolded, 2 randomly selected people fuck you in private, but it's recorded and you have to watch it afterwards
Kinda caught between two answers here dependi
ng on some context. If the recording is -just- for me to watch and delete after I think I'd pick three and get fucked by two people privately then watch it myself and delete it after. If it's to be shared then I'd rather take my chance with number one and go blindfolded and naked in front of the party touched by anyone.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote