View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 12:33 PM   #9
DiceyDude

I really didn't want to do it again after the way I ended up exposed to my friend's son yesterday, but I had rolled a 2 so I didn't have much choice if I wanted to follow through... I thus did it again this afternoon:

What to wear when I arrive:
3: normal day clothes

4. Get fully naked then redress in kit

While working out:
1, so nothing

When return to locker room:
6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Preparing for shower:
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff your underwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand

Only a communal shower is available (a room with 2 shower heads on each wall)

In the shower:
4: At least 10 mins - Soap up ass first - then body - then shampoo

Where to dry off:
2, so in the locker area

How to dress:
6: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above - and dress commando

Rolled a 6 so this will finally be my last time! (Until I decide to play again... which I may wait a while on because the extremity of what happened yesterday spooked me a little lol)

I was able to get through changing at the beginning without being seen. At the end, two people I do not know but who seemed to be friends with each other were changing where my locker was. They ended up seeing me fully naked. During my 10 minute shower, 2 others came in and also showered--one was an older gentleman who showered naked, and one was probably around 18-20 years old and showered wearing a swimsuit. When I was done showering I walked back to my locker to dry off, holding my towel by my side, and 3 people passed by me as I was walking. No one was by my locker when I was drying off, though.

Now, I'm still Commando and will remain as such for the rest of the day.

I rolled a 6, so this was finally my last time! (Until I decide to play again... which I may wait a while on because the extremity of what happened yesterday spooked me a little lol)

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiceyDude for this post: