View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 05:21 PM   #294
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremagne View Post
Cows, once you read this message, you have one hour to get fully naked, on your knees, face on the ground, and milk your cock with both hands between your legs, until you cum on a plate placed between your legs. Once it is done you will lick clean.
Report then in this thread indicating the volume of milk produced and the taste and texture of it.

If you don't comply to these instructions or fail to see this message in the next 24 hours, you will report in this thread explaining your failure with the title I AM A BAD COW, then you will have to ruin your milk 7 times before resuming "real" orgasms. Yes cows can have orgasms, just nobody care if they do.
Just did this one earlier but ruined it so did this and the most recent one in one hit. I got just under a teaspoon of cum and it tasted salty as usual. Was less viscous than usual though. I've just read it again and realised there was a 24 hour timer on it, didn't read that part the first time I read it. I apologise and hope me completing the task is enough to satisfy you.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote