View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 10:29 AM   #601
RandomStranger

Disgusting and messy? My favorite. So let’s get some preparation ready by wearing a diaper until we both piss and shit in it. We can keep that for a day (when you will actually begin the main dare) so you just know the smell of what you’re getting into. Now after that (or before if you do that part late) you can also start collecting all of your piss in a bottle, even before the main dare. Now we are onto the day of the day of the dare and wish to begin this dare we can fill up with a 1L enema (do whatever liquid you wish) and wear the diaper from yesterday on your head as a hood (can kelp your mouth closed, make sure you can breath but through the shit, hope this doesn’t count as eating). We are gonna do some random exteriors you know of for 10 minutes with that hood on and enema slushing around. After that we can get in a legs over head position and release the enema all over us, in a bath or container you can fit in. You will now keep sloshing around and basically using your enema, as a bath any solid pieces of shit you can use as soap but you do not wash off any. Make sure to search for any pieces of shit remains and then you can take off the hood, and use that supply for soap instead! Once that’s all done you should be thoroughly covered in your shit, which is great! And I think that’s enough for one dare so feel free to be clean, however and whenever. I assume this would be a no but it’s only optional, if you can it would be great to suck your fingers clean before you properly clean yourself up.

Ideally scat and extreme, something to cause chaos
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares Telegram: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RandomStranger for this post: