View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 05:47 AM   #4301
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
hey there pain slut,
It might be too late but then you'll start your afternoon with it:
Ride the "wall" of your bathtube but stay tiptoing so gravity takes it's toll.
place cover clamps on your nipples and if possible weight them with soap and shampoo bottles.
Place a peg on your clit hood and another one on your clit.
Rub your pussy on the tube till you edge 3 times. Ride the last one, it seems you are allowed again, right?
And keep your hands in your back or over your head.
Enjoy
My nipples aer clamped, stretched downn painfully by a shampoo bottle adn a conditioner bottle hanging from the clamp chainn using a string... myy clit hood adn clit tortured by clothespegs... I've been humping the rim of teh bathtub for several minutess... tryign to get to teh eddge... but I can't oh god for some reason I can't... teh pegs reallyy hurt my clit and teh pain iss not turning to pleasurre... the pegs keep snapping off too adn I haev to keep putting them back onn... teh humpingg is making myy clamped tits swing adn the pain iss excruciatingg... but somehow it iss not yet helpingg me get closer to teh eddge... adn now my toes are really really tired... I don't thinkk this is goingg to workk.. teh pain doesn't wantt to make me eddge today... not yett anyway... I am sorry

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post: