View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
DiceyDude

Here's my results from my rolls... and I did it this morning:

What to wear when I arrive:
6: jock or briefs - shorts - only jacket no tshirt

3. Keep everything above the waist on but change everything below( including underwear) Then change top if needed

No dares while working out

When return to locker room: 4, so Take my top off and subtly sniff my armpit - before opening my locker

Preparing for shower:
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff your underwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand

Only a communal shower is available (a room with 2 shower heads on each wall)

In the shower:
5: At least 10 mins. Drop something twice - Shampoo first. Body last.

Where to dry off:
Special 6 - in full view

How to dress:
2: commando but bottoms first

Rolled a 1 so will need to do this game again next time too

It was honestly exhilarating to do all this so I look forward to the second go-around! I chose a locker in an area with no one present, and no one showed up there before my workout. However, when I returned a guy who looked about 10 years younger than me was there. He didn't seem to notice me subtly sniff my armpit, but I saw him look as I walked to the shower naked with towel in hand at my side. No one was in the shower when I first got in, but within the 10 minutes I was showering there were 3 others who came in; one was an older gentleman who also showered naked, one was a guy about my age and he was wearing a swimsuit and sandals in the shower, and the third appeared to be slightly older than me and he showered wearing a swimsuit. I dropped a washcloth I brought in with me immediately when I got in, and then a second time near the end--when the older gentleman and the one around my age were in there. I dried off in full view and 3 people passed by while I was drying off. No one was in the area of my locker when I redressed though, so no one saw that I skipped underwear and went commando...

Being seen but in a setting where nudity is somewhat acceptable was exhilarating without being overwhelming. Thanks for this! I have to do it again, so look for another report in the future!

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DiceyDude for this post: