View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 12:07 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpina View Post
Lately I've been playing with edging and orgasm denial but I've run into some trouble.

After a few edges I can't hold back from the edge anymore and end up orgasming. Am I doing it too fast? Or do I lack the willpower? Does anyone have any advice to hold myself back more often?

My second problem is If I do manage to hold back for a few days I can also orgasm hands free so eventually it just happens when I get horny enough. How do I stop that and how do I ruin my orgasms like that if they do happen? Is it even possible?

Um finally what do you do about all the wetness in everyday life.

I know some things take practice but I'm finding myself frustrated in more ways than one!

Thanks.
Okay, let me start with oen of the later questions:
If you go to the edge and accidentally go too far, you can still 'simply' stop stimulation. This normally leads naturally to a ruined orgasm; or if you are lucky it wasn't too late after all and you avoid the orgasm altogether.
I did say simply because the action required is rather simple, but the necessary willpower required can be the higher hurdle.

And I do suspect that the problem of you 'end up orgasming' is related to this willpower. I suppose going slower and maybe less focusing on the edge but on teasing BEFORE getting to the edge could help?
I do have some kind of saying: "Self-control is often easier if you take the self out of it": maybe you can participate on here in some form of threads or similar which helps make you feel accountable for your edging? It can be as simple as just finding somebody you don't want to disappoint.

Next about the hand-free orgasms: hands-free doesn't mean stimulation free, right? So shouldn't ruin an orgams work in the same way; just stop the stimulation? It is probably a good idea to avoid handfree stimualtion because edging with your fingers gives you much more subtle control and allows to easier adjust the strength/ speed/ intensitiy and also stop easier.

Last about the wetness: Embrace it!
I can't help with that too much, the people I played with always handled thos eissues themselfes. But thicker panties and maybe not choosing your favourite ones if you are extra leaky could help lessen the impact. Something like a sanitary towel (dunno if that term is correct, I had to use some internet-translation) sounds helppful aswell.

I hope you keep enjoying your journey of horniness and denial.