Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 07:16 AM   #10
xcartouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I would like to ask you guys if you could name me a few types of Subs that you can think of, not in the usual sense that it's meant (brat, rope bunny, princess, etc) but in the physical sense, I am curious to explore this line of thought, as I can see there's like for example very femme fatale types subs an opposed to very cutesy ones, in males I don't really know but I see terms such as twinks or studs and jocks... maybe let me know if you can think of different physical types of Subs of any gender.
Personally, I see several.
First and foremost you have submissives with broad or even fat structure. Sometimes they are working on it sometimes not, but they are well aware of their appearance and working with it.
The other big junk are those young, (almost) students with normal or skinny body. Those are less aware of their look and in general are more interested in playing.
The opposite are older ladies. Either skinny and formal dressed or slowly gaining weight and more relaxed.
Ladies with big chests, sometimes not convinced that it is an asset. There is a similar type with a butt :-)

And then you have your normal next-door person. Hard to find but definitely worth looking ;-)
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote