Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 04:03 AM   #11
Tommytomjj

Okay slave, When I said humiliation earlier, what you’ll be happy to hear, is I actually meant semi public humiliation.”

I was immediately terrified.

I was caged, battered and bruised, gagged, plugged and now had writing all over my body, and Miss wanted to send me out, naked!

“I know you don’t want your identity being revealed, so you will wear this mask.” Miss said, as she presented me with a ski mask.

“All you have to do, is touch both ends of the corridor, and knock on 3 different doors.”

Miss presented me with a key to our room and her phone, showing that she was not going to play any tricks on me this time.

“You will video the whole thing whilst I wait in here, showing that you touch the ends of each corridor, and the doors that you knock on, off you go.”

With that, Miss ushered me to my door, pushed me out and closed the door.

I could not let any time go to waste and immediately put the mask on, turned on the camera and sprinted towards the end of the hallway. I knocked on the first door I passed, and continued to run. This turned out to be my biggest mistake.

The hallway was long, probably 30 metres or so, with plenty of rooms, most of which were likely occupied.

I touched the end of the hall, and knocked on the room adjacent to it, meaning I was making good progress.

However, as I began to run back, I passed the first door that I knocked on, and out stepped it’s resident.

She was a cute, mid- twenties blonde girl wearing her pyjamas. I looked at her as I raced past her, and she couldn’t take her eyes off me. I couldn’t hang around, and as I reached the other end of the corridor, I knocked on the door closest to that end too.

Thankfully, neither of the two end doors opened, but the girl was now in the hallway and her phone aimed directly at my naked, mutilated body, clearly videoing and laughing at my predicament.

I now had to run towards her to get back into the room.
In a state of panic I dropped the key, embarrassingly having to pick it up again as she laughed, and now knew which room I was in.

I stumbled inside and fell onto the floor, panicking about how I am now fully exposed to the public, except for a mask.

“Miss, someone saw and videoed me! The girl next door!”

Miss began to laugh once more, adding to my further humiliation

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: