View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 03:28 PM   #1
Fenel

Default A day W a brutal dom

part 1:
I was going to meet him in the morning. I found a tighter trousers so İ wore them. i was in Marmaray (metro) thinking about how painfull and humiliating it is having your balls tied so hard under these super skinny jeans.
İ arrived to the place he told me, I called him.
Booooogh! Suddenly I saw there was a guy in that car looking at me, waiting for me to get in. There was a bag waiting for me on the chair. In the bag: There was a mask in it (like normal white masks we used in corona time) and, very bad smelling socks. I put the sock in my mouth, but only one foot fits, so I put the other foot in the mask. Then I wear the mask, so I could smelling his socks on our way to his home, around 45 minutes.
After wearing the mask, He opened my trousers zips and botton and pulled out my tied hard penis and balls out of it. and in the way to there he was punching my balls when he wanted. I couldn't even made a sound, because of the sock gag mask.
we then went to the beach, when we got there at first i took off the mask. Then i was going to get out of the car and took off my clothes, here next to the car. So everyone could saw my ass and tied penis and how i was a trash fag slave and a worthless person. Then i wore a realy tied swimmingsuit, long sleeves.
We went to the sea. He marked 6 stones, then he throw them into the sea, one by one. My job was to go quickly and find the stone and bring it to him before the sea moves it away. If I didn't find it in 5 minutes, I would get -1 point. after stones i cought 2 fish. After a total of 30 minutes of swimming and trying to find stones, I became tired and sweaty. Then we count the -1 points, = -4 then he shoved 4 rocks inside of my ass hole. Then I put the dress back on and go to the car.
When we get home, He go upstairs. But I went to like a poor person to finding food from the trashcan. After I found 5 eatable thingd from the trash can i went back home. Then i went up the stairs like a dog, and then when he opened the door, I kissed his feet. He sat on me and i get him a ride around the house 2 times. Then i made breskfast for him and a sock yeaa for my self (Dirtysocks in the glass then hot water on it wait and ur tea is ready. i went under the table snd he put his feets on me, while he was eating his breakfast i ate those 5 trashed food and my tea without using my hands and nkt mlving my body.
After that he undressed me took the stones out. Then i took doggie position and he throw each stone 4 times toward my ass hole.
Then he shoved a cucumber in my asshole and sent me to doing the dishes...

My pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91818

My Rules:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91819

Snapchat:
@Fenel127

Kik:
@Lasthurrah127

Twitter:
@LasthurrahX127
Name: Frz~''JuSt A FreAKy FAggOt''((2.2k))

Last edited by Fenel; 08-11-2023 at 03:17 PM.
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote