View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 07:44 AM   #27
PublicPredicament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt262 View Post
Use as many toys as you have for this one. Basically your task is to traverse each floor while fully equipped with your toys. Challenge yourself this time~ Only slow walking, no running. On each floor knock on one door decided by a d6 dice ( 1 is closest to elevator/ staircase and 6 is furthest) and try to hide in time before you are exposed. You may walk faster for hiding purposes. Once completed return to your apartment and prepare for other dares from here~
I did this, using my wand, dolce, hush, gemini. They weren't active but a fair amount of people have access to my toys without me accepting the request so thats where the fun comes in. I didn't want to annoy too many people so I did this every other floor but in return after knocking I counted to 5 before moving.

Nobody connected to the toys before the time was up so that made it fairly easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I'll give you the groundwork for a dare here. The final outcome would really depend on the person controlling the toys, providing some potential for escalation.

For your edge for this post:
Do it while performing a deepthroat training. On your knees, deepthroat the dildo and hold it. You are only allowed to rub yourself while you hold the dildo as deep as you can. Repeat until you reach the edge.
I did this dare, but as expected the people that connected only wanted pictures so it was rather unfun after the second person. The dare it self was well though out so I appreciate that a lot!

Thanks for the training!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
That race dare is fucking hot but totally insane. I like the aspects of changing cloths at various places and the kinky swimming tho.
The train and hiding all the keys is prob too much. maybe i misread but could make the train bondage just during the train and she has the key to unlock that b4 leaving train, and lower # of keys in park to 20-30ish. still a wild dare, but if she wants to do that full version ill sure as fuck read either report
I LOVE this dare idea and I do think I would really enjoy doing it when I've started. But I agree it might be a much knowing what I'm in for.

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote