View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Couple of ideas:
1) variation of your 2 item clothing idea: you can only wear 2 pieces of clothing all day, but underwear MUST be one of them, leaving you either shirtless or pants-less all day (you can switch between if needed)

2) for 1 day, anytime you are in your room or in bathroom, you must be fully naked with door unlocked

3)complete at least 2 random, simple dares from getdare each day. For each day you complete this, you earn 30 minutes worth of edges. Complete 4, you earn an orgasm. Complete 5, you eat your cum.
Thank you for your ideas, I really like the first two (although the first one might feel weird, i‘m not sure about it yet), but I don‘t understand the third idea: why should I do an additional day just to eat my cum? I know that I have "cum eating" in my likes, but more with the idea that people make me eat it and not that I desperately want to eat it.

PM DARES:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97240
shirtless.lover2 is offline   Reply With Quote