View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 08:44 PM   #11
Hwrd
Truth Freak

What are some names you enjoy being called?

I love being called a wedgie slut!

Why?

It's degrading without being cruel. It also suggests that I get a lot of wedgies, which is very embarrassing for me (in a good way!)

Are there any similar names in tone that don't work for you? And why?

Not that I can think of. I prefer names that focus on a particular kink rather than me as a person though.

What's the difference to you between degradation and humiliation?

When I think of degradation, I tend to think that I'm meant to feel inferior than the person who is doing the degrading. Humiliation feels more temporary, and may refer to a particular incident or characteristic rather than the whole person.

Do you prefer one over the other?

No, both can be fun!

What's a time you were extremely humiliated by a kink?

I'm incredibly humiliated every time I need to ask for more of something that is ostensibly bad or unpleasant. Like getting a 20 swat spanking and being made to ask for 20 more. I can always feel my face getting warm and red haha.

What specifically about that instance stood out to you as making it more humiliating than others?

I think there are two parts to it. One is that I'm going to be kept in the unpleasant or compromising situation for even longer, which prolongs my initial embarrassment. The second is that I'm in such a subservient position, I have no choice but to ask for more of that treatment. It's really wonderful though haha.

What are things that you've tried for humiliation that didn't actually embarrass you?

I don't feel any embarrassment if no one else is involved. For me, it's really important for someone else to control my embarrassment and to know that it's happening.

What's a way that will definitely not humiliate you?

When people are cruel in a mean way instead of a kinky way. No thanks.

What's a common pitfall when it comes to humiliating you?

Probably that I love writing reports and will sometimes end up writing an entire novel length post about it haha

Fun, thought provoking questions! I enjoyed writing this out!

Edges completed: 2,209/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until November 2, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,746 times

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote