View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 07:40 AM   #22
namesfelix

So as it happens i have quite a few games written down specifically for this kind of scenario. A group of friends or small kinky party. So id be happy to submit my ideas for you three. This one i think would work best for the gameyness you seem to enjoy.

WHATS NEEDED

The game only requires the internet or some dice. For this example id use a wheel spin website, but any random method of choosing works.
Id recomend common kink gear or suppliments. Gags and cuffs or rope amd tape. Spanking implements if not hair brishes or rulers. Ect.

The rules.
Pick a series of punishments. Spanks, acts of oral service, nipple pinching or sucking the winners, blindfolded, gagged, edges, denied orgasm for x time. Exposure or outfit control. The classics. (Ill put a list of suggestions at the bottom but you know you three best. Maybe each of you can suggest your own 20 or so)
Once you have your list of punishments/tasks then you can begin and roll dice/spin a wheel whatwver it lands on you add to a growing list. Write the list down and keep it in mind because the loser has to do everything on that list.
When one player drcides to chicken out and stop adding punishments/tasks to the list then comes the game. The three of you will each pick to double the list or halve the list. (Ie. 10 spanks becomes 20. 1 hour in bondage 2 hours. 1 day no orgasm 2 days. Or halved) you will decide amongst yourselfs 2/3 votes wins.

Then you will play rock paper sciccors. If two of you lose then the two losers play again and whoever loses that round is the biggest loser. If two win than the first loser is the games loser.

Because theres 3 of you ill add an extra rule for fun. the loser can beg one of you to split the punishments 50/50 with her but she has to offer the girl who takes it something and hope she agrees. Slave for x days. Oral until orgasm. Even doing chores for x days around the house she can offer whatever she wants to hope one of you takes half her punishment.

Now my recomended items. Since youll be adding one every round dont feel bad about having small amounts or duplicates as they would simply stack up.

●Spanks to ass/pussy/tits x times. (Id recomend 20 per)
●Spanks with strap/wooden paddle/hand. Mix up the delivery.
●Blindfolded for x time/durring punishment.
●Gagged unless the mouth is needed for x time/punishment
●Hands taped into balls/mittens/socks.
●Must call the other girls honorifics. Mistress/master x days (failure to be punished)
●Must refer to themselves in third person or as a dog/pet. X days (failure to he punished)
●X amount of edges.
●X amount of forced orgasms.
●X amount of days before they can orgasm again.
●Wildcard. Coke up with something on the spot.
●Must walk on all fours around the house x time.
●Nipple torture (ice clamps teisting) x time
●Must wear a collar/choker/harness/leash whenever out with one of the other girls x days.(if not write owned by x somewhere on body)
●Must please the winner(s) orally.
●7 minutes in heaven with winner. No(limited) limits one on one for 7 minutes.
●Chore slave for x days.
●Oral slave x days.
●Owe winner x orgasms howver they want.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote