View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 01:32 PM   #21
Spanked1

After sir left for work this morning I got ready for my own work day before clearing the last of the breakfast dishes, u was still achy and sore from last night's session and every time I pissed it stung to no end. I started trying to hold my piss in for as long as possible but this just made the stinging worse and with the melted ice cubes in my ass I felt so full.

Throughout the day my diaper was slowly getting fuller and fuller and every time I had to use it I felt so humiliated. During my lunch break I made sure to start in the rest if my daily chores to ensure they were completed correctly before sir came home so I could greet them correctly in my knees. I even managed to polish their shoes before I had to get into position for them to come home.

When sir came home I was kneeling quietly by their chair, ready to serve if ordered to. Sir was pleased with how I'd completed my chore and completed an extra one and comments that it seems like they where finally getting through to me.

I helped sir remove their boots before fetching them their food. Sir then ordered me to get the bar of soap from the bathroom and kneel between their leg. Sir then place the bar on my tounge and ordered my hands up to hold their plate and stay still. The soap tasted horrid and the smell of the food made it even worse.

Once sir had finished eating they removed the soap from my mouth and ordered me to get my food from the fridge and kneel in-between their legs. Sir took the plate from me and slowly fed me small bites, until most of the food was gone.

Sir then asked me what I thought abiut my punishments and behaviour. I explained to sir that I understood the the discomfort I've been in is if my own doing and understand that sir has instructed speech restrictions to allow me to focus on why i am being punished and to teach me that misbehaving doesn't not mean I get to have sirs attention or pain.

Sir was happy with my response and allowed me half an hour before theu would begin my punishment session. Sir even let my change out of the dirty diaper and lay my head on their lap for a few minutes while they scratched my head.

Once the time was up, sir ordered me to lie back on the floor with my legs flat and stay whilst they went to fetch a belt abd ruler. I normally would enjoy a spanking but I've been aching and sting for over 24 hours so I wasn't looking forward to it at all. Sir delivered 25 spanks to each of my tit with the belt. This wasn't too bad and I was able to stay quite as ordered fairly easily. After that sir order me to open my pushy lips and reminded me to stay quite. Sir then delivered 4 sets of 25 spanks to by pushy giving me a few minutes between to recover slightly. It was much harder to stay quite thought these spanks as my oussy was already sore and each time I clenched for the hit my ass would remind me of the plug.

Once the pussy spanks where completed, sir switched to the ruler and gave me 5 hard spanks directly on my clit. These were by far the worst and a small whimper did escape but sir told me it was ok and I was doing very well, taking my punishment.

I was then ordered to go and kneel in the corner with my hands raised above me head straight and my head lowered. I was not allowed to drop my arms or wriggle as I had past night and even though I was sore and tired and humiliated and did as I was told. Corner time felt like it took forever even though it was probably only around 15 minutes but as sir didn't tell me I can't be sure.

Sir then call me out of the corner and told me to kneel infront of him again. We had never used electricity before but we where both willing to try it as part of my punishment. Sir gently wet my nipples before placing a battery on them one at a time. It instantly felt like I'd been shocked and then sort of felt a little like a buzzy tingle. Sir inly held it in place in each nipple for a few seconds before removing it again. It definitely isn't in my limits but I wouldn't say it was something I enjoyed.

Sir then told me I had done very well with my punishment and that this session was over. Sir helped to clean me up and held me for awhile before informing me a my long term reminder punishment that will last until the end if the month.

1. I am not allowed to touch myself or cum.
2. I will complete my punishment chores once a week as well as my normal chores.
3. I must ask permission before I am allowed to go to the toilet, if I piss myself I must where diapers full time until the end of the month.
4. I must kneel by the side of the bed and ask sirs permission before getting in, if sir does not wish for me to sleep in the bed I am to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Thankyou to everyone who helped me learn how to behave, I will definitely have plently of reminders not to slack on my chires now as this is not something I want to repeat any time soon

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Spanked1 for this post: