View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 10:04 PM   #18
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
I'm sure by the morning you ass will be acking. It seems breakfast has been spoken for.

So instead ask your Dom before he leaves for a reminder to clean. Beg him to piss over the outfit you will wear for the day. You may not wash or change instead stay in the smell of his piss all day.

You are to re clean everything in the house. Then mount your dildo and edge in the corner. You must complete 10 edges before being allowed out of the corner.

Your works not done next you must complete 1000 lines.
" I will not be a lazy useless cunt for my Master. I will work hard to make a clean home for him. So he may enjoy fucking and using this Cunt"

Simple enough though with chores and everything extra you will be on a tight deadline.

For every line not completed you will get 5 spanks on the body
For every 20 lines not completed you will get 5 spanks to the cunt
For every 50 lines not completed you will get a day of denial
For every 75 lines not completed you will get an extra day plugged
For every 100 lines not completed a 5 minute fucking session with a qtip and hot sauce
For every 150 lines not completed 30 minutes plugged after the bottle of hot sauce is poured into your gape.
For every 200 lines not completed you get 30 minutes riding a hot sauce covered dildo
For every 300 lines not completed you get 3 hours in the corner nose touching the wall
For every 500 lines not completed you will drink or wear every drop of your piss for a week.

This should give enough motivation for you to complete all your lines 😁
My ass is indeed aching this morning and I'm still plugged up and now diapered. as I am working in the week sir has said that I will do this at the weekend if they do not believe I have been punished enough during the week. If I dont do it this time sir has taken a screenshot to have this in the bank incase I repeat this offense yet again. This is motivation enough to complete my chores correctly

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote