View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 09:59 PM   #17
Spanked1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I think Sir should have you diapered and plugged while you do your cleaning with the bathroom off limits until your cleaning has been completed to his satisfaction. Maybe a little humiliation will incentivize you to try harder. Giving you an early bedtime and/or making you wear diapers to bed until your cleaning performance improves is also an option. Washing your mouth out with soap if you mouth back also does wonders for a subs behavior.

I would also recommend maintenance spankings if he isn't using them already. A set number of spankings at a set time (usually right before bed or when you first wake up works best) every day/week as a constant reminder to behave. The number of spankings and frequency can be adjusted up or down based on your behavior. He can also add mandatory corner time, line writing, etc.
Sir has order that for today I am diapered all day and will be for the next month while completing my chores. I'm still wearing the plug with the slowly melting ice cubes. So I will of course be plugged again today at least until they come home from work.

Sir has also stated that due to me trying to get away from my punishment last night they will be washing my mouth out tonight before I eat dinner.

Thankyou for your punishment

Dislikes: Corner Time, Lines, Hot sauce, Tooth paste, Piss, diapers, bladder control, denial

Limits: Family, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy, Poop

Toys: Cuffs,3 dildos (different sizes), 5 normal anal plugs (different sizes), 1 vibrating plug, vibrating egg, jiggle balls

Female/Sub/25
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote