Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 10:56 PM   #5
Tommytomjj

I go to work as if it were a normal day, the only difference being my cock is completely locked up for the first time ever.

The morning starts off exactly as any other day would, until around lunch time when I get a message from Miss.

*Go to the toilets and show me that you’re wearing my little toy. Make sure you go in stall number 3.*

I immediately obey and excuse myself to head for the toilets, heart racing and nerves jangling. When I enter the room, cubicle 3 is free, and I wonder why Miss specifically chose that one.

I take the picture and send it to Miss.

*Good boy. Now look in the toilet paper drawer. You know what to do.*

I sheepishly open the drawer containing the toilet paper, and see a medium sized butt plug. My heart sinks. Surely Miss can’t expect me to put that in and wear it at work all day.

*show me when it’s in slave*

I can’t believe it. My nerves continue to increase as I lower my pants to my ankles, grab the plug and insert it into my tight anus. It feels full with just the plug, and there is no way I will get used to the feeling throughout the day. I send the photo to Miss, and the moment the messages shows that Miss has read it, the plug starts to vibrate.

I lose control and fall back onto the toilet lid behind me, forcing the plug deeper into my ass, and right against my prostate.

Miss isn’t even here so there’s no way of me begging her to make it stop, I just sit through the pleasurable torture, and my hard cock starts to leak through the cage, and press against its walls

All of a sudden, the vibrations stop, and simultaneously someone enters the bathroom.

“Slave, open the door” demands Miss.

With my pants still around my ankles, I open the door and Miss is dressed as the sexiest cleaner I have ever seen in my life.

“These toilets are Out Of Order for everyone else until I say so, so you’re going to worship me right here; right now.” She tells me

I nod. Miss has even managed to infiltrate my work, and fully take over my life, forcing me to be her slave even deeper

We leave the cubicle and head to the also Out Of Order changing rooms, where Miss decides to remove all of her clothes.

My jaw drops as I fully embrace her naked body for the first time. Her D cup breasts are perky enough to be pointing straight at me, with her little nipples looking like they need to be touched and played with.
I look at her body, her waist and stomach are perfect, exactly the body type that I want to worship, and then my eyes drift to her lower half. I have already seen her sexy smooth legs, and I just want to worship them all over again, but her pussy, the prize which I smelt earlier this morning, is now on full display for me to gaze at.

“Start at my feet. Finish at my pussy. You have 3 minutes to make me cum.” States miss, as she lies, legs spread on the cushioned bench.

I race over to her, almost forgetting that I’m caged and plugged, until the vibrations start again. I let out a moan and then a scream, as the cage suddenly feels sharp. I look up at Miss who’s tapping her phone.

“What’s wrong bitch? Something sore?”

I realised I was wearing a cage which had retractable spikes, and with my hard cock firmly against it, Miss had activated the spikes, and I was in agony, combined with the ecstasy from the plugs vibtrations on my prostate.

I tried not to let it phase me as I began worshipping her toes. I licked each and every one of them and even in between them all, before speedily caressing her soles with my tongue.

Then I worked my way up again. This time though, with my face still at her ankles, I could smell her pussy. I glanced up and it was dripping!

I could not control myself and wasted no time in working my way up her smooth sexy legs, the smell getting stronger and stronger, until I decided it was time.

I gently licked around it, teasing her and making her moan slightly. I convince myself I almost got her to beg me to lick it, but she didn’t fall for it.

No more time could be wasted, and I went for her clit, which was just poking out enough for me to identify it. Her pussy tasted glorious. I could not believe I was in this state, and it felt like heaven.

Miss’ moans began to grow louder and louder as I worked my tongue faster and faster, circling her clit and exploring all over her tasty pussy.

She began to clench, and grabbed my head, forcing me further into her.

I didn’t have a choice other than the obey, and that is what I did, but all of a sudden the alarm went off, and I was out of time.

Miss forced my head away.

“Well, it seems I have to punish you…”

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: