View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 12:53 PM   #5
Bethanyy

Week 1
Day 1

Calories - Calories good but food choices bad.
Exercise - Day Off
Water - 9 Glasses
Sunday Selfie - ✅
Steps - ✅ 12k
Weight lost the past week - 1lb

Punishment points
Following the rules = +5 for bad food choices
Weight Loss - 2 points for being 1lb under target

= 7points
+ additional punishment for eating treats

No orgasm reward

Punishment
I was pretty on plan today and occurred 7points. Which isn’t too long with the punishment but in 5 weeks time that would be 35 mins, I must start to be stricter. Especially with the additional written lines. I am not the sort of person to back out of a plan, so I’m hoping this will be an incentive to be better.
Naked and ready I applied toothpaste to my nipples which was fine but my labia was stinging. 1 clothes pin on each nipple and 3 on each labia. 7 min timer on. I stood in the corner aroused and waiting for the timer to go off. Time went fast and my cunt was still burning as I started my lines. I knelt on the floor and learned forward to write “I must do a better job of follow all my rules and guidelines for my weight loss program to work." X 7

Then I had the additional punishment of the treats I ate. In my defence, I started this plan after I had already eaten but a rule is a rule I must follow.

1 clothes pin on each nipple, 1 on each labia and 2 on the tongue (ouch) hand behind head- 15 squats for each infraction. I think this means 15 x 7. That’s how I read it.
So I did 15 squats, with a mini break before doing the other 6 sets. These were fine and I enjoyed them, I did them in front of the mirror. Clothes pin on the tongue was unpleasant and as I was unable to close my mouth, I did drool onto my naked chest. Thankfully my clit is spared through most of these tasks, as that would be the biggest struggle in terms of pain.

So no orgasm today and my next chance is a week today. Might have to rethink the no orgasm rule I added in.

I’m aiming to post a few times per week. Bye for now.
Bethanyy is offline   Reply With Quote