Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 01:06 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

I suffer the worst nights sleep I have ever had. The discomfort from the bondage, combined with the constant vibrations made it impossible to actually get to sleep, and Miss knew it. I didn’t even know if she was in the room watching me, or if she had gone elsewhere to get a good nights sleep.

The plug vibrations wasn’t enough to force an orgasm, but it was enough to make sure that my cock remained hard the entire night, and that by the morning, I was somehow ten times hornier than the night before.

I was alerted when the I noticed the lights came on through my blindfolded and therefore Miss must be back.

She walked into the room and immediately burst into laughter.
“I can’t believe you have been like this the whole night! And the plug hasn’t even died yet, you must be a mess!” She exclaimed.

As I opened my mouth to answer, Miss stuffed something inside of it. I couldn’t immediately tell, but then I figured it out. It was her used thong from the night before.

“Enjoy the taste bitch, that’s the closest you’re going to get to licking my pussy today.” She stated, before sealing it completely with duct tape.

Still unable to move, see, and now speak, I was becoming the property of Miss, and there was nothing I could do about it.

“I’m assuming you need to piss this morning slave?”

I nodded.

“Excellent. You have 30 seconds to do so. Any piss that doesn’t land in the toilet will be your breakfast. Your time starts now”

I immediately tried to race into action, but my legs were weak from the torture through the night, and my hands being cuffed behind my back didn’t help either. Of course, being blindfolded made it almost impossible for me to find the bathroom.

Miss laughed sadistically as she watched me struggle, and bump into wall after wall head and cock first trying to find the elusive bathroom, but eventually I made it. I then realised my cock being hard meant I’d somehow have to aim it down, so I knelt on the floor and tried to angle my cock towards the toilet, and begin peeing.

Miss continued her cruel laughter.
“What a pathetic little bitch slave you are, desperate aren’t you? Well, times up bitch, stop pissing.”

I followed her orders and stopped halfway through, forcing me to be desperate to relieve the remaining urine inside of me. Miss removed the blindfold, and to my horror, there was a bowl of piss presented on the floor next to the toilet. She had caught it all, and I was fully at her mercy.

“This bowl is the punishment bowl slave. Todays punishment is piss. So tonight, if you need to be punished, I will be using this bowl to punish you.”

I nodded.

Now able to see, Miss left the room, informing me that the keys to the handcuffs were in the hotel hallway….

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: